Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Have been busy editing photos of my new creations. In the meanwhile...

Check out some captions of the making and my sell table on the day of 
the Auckland Art & Craft Fair:

 My very first market table! I love to meet people and chatting over my products.

 My signature creation - the Kitty Cat Envelope Clutch - was also there to show off its cuteness :)


Here's a closer look of the display table. The Bubble Cat Brooch is also one of my new creations. I will be developing a leather jewelery line using the Bubble concept :) 





These small leather purses (card/ coin purse) were the new feature of my creations. The beads decor are high quality Japanese glass beads which is at washable grade - that means they are more resistance to wearing off of color by use. The beads are mounted onto the leather firmly with a super-fine nylon thread, therefore they won't come off easily.


 Oh! And thank you so much for my brother Kei (he is one of the top 3 designers in the NZ Kleenex Paper Dress Competition 2012!! So proud of you Kei!!) for helping me out at the Fair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment