Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Love me Hold me








"Love me, Love me, say that you love me..." 
I created this kitty cat envelope clutch after inspired by this song! 

It is made with genuine cow leather, hand-stitched with japanese sky blue thread, embossed with golden 'Love me Hold me' on its back, eyes are made with sky blue glass stone, snap button as its nose, and its tongue as easy puller. Fits A4 size magazines and documents, yet still roomy enough to carry your keys and cards. Perfect for carrying a magazine and just keys & cash flow cards to your weekend cafe visit!

You see that pair of blue flats I was wearing? They are the mouse-sy flats from Marc By Marc Jacobs. I reckon this kitty cat clutch goes well with these mouse-sy flats! Cat and mouse! Why not add a bit of playful elements into our outfit?!



No comments:

Post a Comment