Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Piggy love





Oh!! Isn't this pink leather gorgeous or what!!

This is a smart phone case a beautiful mum with 2 daughters ordered from me. The piggy motif speaks the year sign when one of her daughter was born! See! This is what I loooove to do, a very personal meaning piece for you!! That's why I love to hear your story :)

And I must say, I only use the best (I can find within budget) to make your order. For example, when I couldn't find the satisfying golden and brass parts here in New Zealand, I ordered the parts from Japan! Just to make it perfect and to keep the standard of quality!

4 comments:

  1. love the little piggy, it has a place for money and cards behind the phone, very useful, very cute and very sharp... thank you miss kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa :D this is my favourite! I saw one of these things on a teen in the bus one day - was thinking where she bought it. Now that you make them I can get one off you when I ever get an iphone XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Finra, thank you for your interest in my creations. I can make mobile case with your personal touch for any mobile model. Just email me your mobile model and any specific requirement in your mind e.g. mobile case with coin section/ card section/ zipper/ snap button etc. I can also do any style you like e.g. cute or sophisticated or rock or rustic etc.

      Delete