Sunday, October 13, 2013

Key pouches for your family




Keys without a pouch could be problematic when it went swimming in our bag. It could scratch our smart phone, scratch our notebook computer, scratch our wallet, pull thread off our scarf....and if you are putting them into your jeans pocket, it may eventually make a hole on the pocket!

My top 3 essential bag & sac accessories when I step out of my house are: My tote, my wallet, and my key pouch!!

This is a key pouch I made for my dad. It is made of soft cow leather so that the shape of the pouch won't cause discomfort when my dad put it into the pocket of his clothing. With the personalized stamping, it can be a lovely gift for your family too!! It's time to order a handmade leather key pouch for your family for this Christmas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment