Thursday, October 24, 2013

Super slim-fit Kindle cover!!!








This is a SUPER SLIM-FIT leather jacket I designed and created for my new Kindle Paperwhite today! The jacket is made of thin vege tan leather. Yea...I know...the stain...I chose this bit of the material to make the jacket because it is intended for my own use. So I can use up the ugly bits and leave the pretty bits for my costumers :) 
 
The jacket is designed to have a pen holder and 2 card or memo paper slots. I think it is handy to have some memo paper and a pen ready whenever I am reading a book. I love to jot down ideas and inspirations as I read along. Although I am reading from an E-book, but a sticky memo feels so much real to me, so I won't give up on writing ideas on the sticky memos.
 
As you can see from the last photo, I particularly made an opening for the main button and the USB port, so no removal of the Kindle device from the jacket is necessary for all functional operations. (If you are thinking of getting one of this from me, no worries about the stamping of my brand's name on the back of it, I only do this if the product is intended for my own use. The one you get will only has the short from of my brand's name hidden out of sight) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment