Saturday, October 12, 2013

New packaging - functional & sweet!




I want my customers to feel loved, and I want them to take good care of their purchases. Leather is a very durable material, it can last for a very long time when it is under appropriate care. The dust cover for leather goods is usually a boring white sac. But I won't settle with a boring sac. I think why not make it looks lovely if the content within it is also something lovely! So I came up with this dust cover, and I will also provide a little leather wax (see the cotton cloth that loaded with Fiebing's Aussie Leather Conditioner) to help my customers to keep their bags & purses shiny and soft as new! Good ay?!! To provide my customers with love and care, this is the beauty of handmade industry, isn't it?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment